Saturday, November 1, 2008

Akk It's November!!!

I can not believe it's November already. It always seems to sneak up on me. It was October and all was calm and then bam-it's November! This means its Christmas next month.
And Christmas 'stuff' really starts at the beginning of December around here. The house needs to be decorated by then (which means the decorations need to be pulled from storage before that), the kids advent calender needs to be filled and ready and Christmas shopping needs to get a move on.
And of course it doesnt help that we are going to Anaheim for an entire week in the middle of December. Now dont get me wrong I am very much looking forward to Disneyland-I love Disneyland! But why did I plan it when I would normally be Christmas shopping? This means it all needs to be done before the 9th or all crammed after the 19th. Or the other option of course is to just shop in Disneyland-which I do plan to do a lot of for the kids.
But really-where did October go? I cant remember what happened last month other than to know it was very busy and its now over.
Sorry just a bit of ramble but I just couldnt believe it was November already when I woke upthis morning.
I'll leave you all with a few Oct pics.

No comments: