Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween, Craft Fairs and Moving

It's pretty chaotic around the house here right now. It's mid October and I feel like I have about half the time I need to get everything done that needs to be done.
First I have five Halloween costumes to complete this week. My children's and then a friends two daughter's. I have made it to having them all cut out but now need to focus on sewing them. My goal is to them later today.
Secondly, I have two craft shows that I decided to do this year. Trying to get enough stock piled up while still filling regular orders is becoming a lot of work. It seems every time I complete a pile of products I get an order and they are gone. Don't get me wrong-I want the regular orders and am thankful to have them. I had just forgotten how much extra work I was making for myself when I took on these shows. I am very interested to see how they go though and to see if it increases my brand awareness (which is my main goal right now).
Thirdly, we are trying to put our house up for sale. That involves de-cluttering and putting away all that stuff that we really dont need right now. It also means finishing those home improvement projects that were started two years ago and just never quite made it to begin done. Right now I have molding to be primed, patches on the walls and cupboards being spot sanded.

Oh ya -my kids too.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sigh, I wrote a similar post yesterday. These craft fairs, I tell ya.

Hope you can magically find that extra time. If you do, let me know where you found it.