Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where does the Time Go



It was Wild's birthday the other day-He turned 5. I can't believe he's now in kindergarten and more of a 'kid' versus a 'pre-schooler." We got him a new bike for his birthday and had a party at Jungle Jacs. The new bike is a big hit as it is 'Bigger than yours J-Man." I guess we know what to get J-Man for his 8th birthday ;).
The party was great too. We only had three kids with us (so 5 including ours) which made it much nicer. We drove them all there, let them run around, fed them, let them run around some more and then drove back to our house where we had cake and opened presents. Virtually no clean up and no preperation stress. I really love having home parties but lately I am all for the 'center' parties. Less intimate but the whole fact that I have to do next to nothing sells me on them. Now you have to cut back on the number of friends you invite or you'll be broke-but that suites me fine too.

I have no party pics as the battery charger wasnt working right that day and my batteries were dead ;(

J-Man seems to be growing like a weed. I am glad it is still sunny out and he can wear shorts cause I fear if I buy new pants now they will be short by Christmas. He is one of the tallest boys in his grade and he is the youngest. There's no pics of J-Man cause he's in the incredibly goofy stage of not staying still in a pic.


Pixie has also been growing too fast. I am really very sad everytime she gets a month older. I want her to stay little a bit longer but she seems to have other plans. She is trying hard to keep up to her brothers. She has learned how to roll progressively which means the laminate floors are becoming a problem (she doesnt stay on her blanket anymore). She cut her two bottom teeth over the past two weeks. She can sit up for short periods of time. She eats 'solid' food at meal times. And she sleeps through the night (okay I am NOT sad about this one at all). But it just all seems to be going too fast.

No comments: