I have two boys and am a mother of three-but I am experiencing something new this time around with a daughter. Pixie has found her voice-and its a loud one. She doesnt yet seem to have a volume button and doesnt respond to my 'inside voice' pleas.
She likes to shreik and screech and yell for what I can deem only as 'no reason.' In fact she is usually smiling when she makes these sounds-telling me that there is nothing needed on her end-except for attention. But even giving her the attention doesnt stop the noise. She seems to get louder when 'talking' to someone. And it really is loud.
I am glad that she is becoming her own little person and has developed a style of 'communication' with others but that baby sign language thing is looking better and better as the noise level here rises. In fact I may revert the other children backwards and teach them it too ;).


No comments:
Post a Comment