Okay so I dont have time to post lately so I am just going to throw some pics up and call it a night. I will say that everyday the internet amazes me and makes the world feel so small. Who would've ever thought that I'd be working on a sales contract (its small) with a shop in Singapore!!!!!!-more on this another time..........
Friday, July 11, 2008
Cheater Post
Okay so I dont have time to post lately so I am just going to throw some pics up and call it a night. I will say that everyday the internet amazes me and makes the world feel so small. Who would've ever thought that I'd be working on a sales contract (its small) with a shop in Singapore!!!!!!-more on this another time..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I enjoy that this is your "cheater post"... it looks like a lot of my posts ;)
I agree - the internet is amazing. It will be our thing to tell our grandchildren, "Can you believe when I was little we didn't have internet..."
Post a Comment