Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY

Yes, I am blogging on Christmas Day.

It seems these past few weeks were so busy that I didnt have any free time. Now Christmas is here and I actually have a few free moments.
Cameron worked night shift last night so after opening gifts he headed for a nap. The boys are occupied with new toys and Pixie is playing quietly on my lap.
The morning started early with J-man up at 2 am sneaking downstairs and watching tv. I didnt hear him till 4 am when he tried to get his brother up as well. That didnt go over very well and I sent them both back to bed!
So then they managed to fall back asleep till 8am. We got up, opened stockings, then presents and had breakfast-all by 9:30am.
Everyone was mostly happy and pleased with their gifts (Walker had a moment about Santa not getting him what he asked for-a X-box 360), but all in all it was a good morning.
This evening we head over to Cam's sister's house for dinner with his parents. The snow seems to be stopping and hopefully the hour drive will be okay.
I hope everyone is enjjoying their day and getting some great moments in with their families.

No comments: