Tuesday, May 20, 2008

As if I Had Nothing Better to Do.......

Why you ask-would I be starting a blog now? I have no time for this. The two boys, a unsettled 7 week old girl and a small business that's finally starting to go somewhere-spare time is really at a minimum. I spend most days right now trying to stop fights between the boys and trying to figure out a way to get a sweet baby girl to sleep and stop screaming from the gas pains. Yet I find as time goes on and our lives get lived I feel a need to 1)record it and 2) share it. So yes, I am attempting to start a blog. I don't guarantee it to be exciting or even news worthy always, but I do hope it lets you know us all a little better.

2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Rachel Catriona said...

Great that you're on here!